Rich Dad Poor Dad is a book by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter. It teaches you how to be smart with your money and become rich.
The book tells the story of two dads: the rich dad and the poor dad. The rich dad is the father of Kiyosaki’s friend, who is a successful businessman and investor. The poor dad is Kiyosaki’s own father, who is a well-educated but poor employee.
The book shows the different mindsets and habits of the rich dad and the poor dad, and how they affect their financial situations. The book also gives you some lessons on how to improve your financial literacy and achieve financial freedom.
Some of the main lessons from the book are:
– The rich don’t work for money, they make money work for them.
– You need to know the difference between assets and liabilities, and buy more assets than liabilities.
– You need to have your own business and invest in things that generate income, like real estate or stocks.
– You need to learn from your mistakes and take calculated risks.
– You need to keep educating yourself about money and how it works.
I hope this summary helps you understand the main idea of the book. If you want to learn more, you can read the full book .
(1) Rich Dad, Poor Dad Summary – Robert Kiyosaki Book. https://www.oberlo.com/blog/rich-dad-poor-dad.
(2) Rich Dad Poor Dad – Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Dad_Poor_Dad.
(3) Rich Dad Poor Dad – a quick book summary and review – Roofstock. https://learn.roofstock.com/blog/rich-dad-poor-dad-summary.